Tuesday, September 4, 2007

UUGGHHH~!

I have had enough and this was not the first nor the second time......went to the doctor early for a 2:15 appointment and sat NOT in the waiting room but in the exam room for TWO HOURS with a clock that sounded like a leaky faucet....Got fed up and left at 4:30 p.m. Yep, just walked out. I could understand if I was a walk in but I had a scheduled appointment; I was patient for over a week and waited my turn.....How come no other profession makes you wait two hours and we thank them for their time and gladly pay for our wasted time and then continue going back to see them with a smile. Maybe we need an uproar against doctors who are inconsiderate of OUR time or do they think all patients are retired little old men and women who have nothing to do but sit in waiting rooms (maybe that's why we retire, to give ourself ample time to sit in waiting rooms!!).... Does your profession entitle you to make people wait to place an order or pay for your services??.....I would guess NOT.... By the way, I am also looking for a new doctor if anyone can recommend one! (hope I didn't offend any of my doctor friends but you know what I mean too about wasting time in waiting rooms.....just won't admit it)....LOL

2 comments:

The Gibson/Ramirez Family said...

I'm with you girl! Wish we could charge them for our time spent waiting on them!

Leigh said...

Amen! Sounds like you need to find a doctor with more time to spend with you. I wouldn't have lasted an hour!