Sunday, November 18, 2007
Bring It On!
I decided I must be missing something or maybe losing a bargain cause every year people flood the malls during the last month of the year....so last year I decided to wait and do my shopping during that time too. BAD IDEA.....I flew around town like a chicken with my head cut off and vowed I would not do this again. Oh the stress. Not sure about everyone else BUT I like my way of shopping, starting in September/October and finishing up by around Thanksgiving. I have always been good about having most everything done early except for my children (cause their lists are updated daily). WELL this year I went back to my holiday routine and.......with exception of my children.....I AM FINISHED! I plan to enjoy the holidays with only a last minute trip to the mall to......yes......people watch and enjoy watching them run around like chickens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so good! I am just about finished as well! Still looking for that perfect gift for you:) Any suggestions?
Post a Comment